omplete SEO optimization process
omplete SEO optimization process
A complete SEO optimization process for foreign trade websites
complete SEO optimization process
Many friends who operate optimized foreign trade websites have faced or are facing the following problems: Where should I start when I just take over a foreign trade website? Content, keywords, or something else? In the process of website optimization, my idea suddenly got stuck, I don’t know what to do next? The website keywords are ranked, I don’t know why there are many pages with duplicate keywords?
These problems are rooted in the lack of proficiency in the SEO optimization process. Today, Huanxin summarized the SEO experience since 8 years, and brought you a systematic SEO optimization process for foreign trade websites . I hope to help friends in need to go more smoothly on the road of SEO optimization.
Step1: Analysis of target market business
1. Website analysis: Analyze the website structure, navigation, code, Robot.txt, 404, and 301 settings and other specific details to ensure that it meets the requirements of subsequent website SEO and specific website requirements.
2. Competitive analysis: Check the competition difficulty of content keywords in search engines and corresponding competitor websites in order to formulate excellent and effective SEO optimization strategies. It is recommended to use tools such as Kwfinder and Semrush in this place .
3. Initial keyword collection: Collect niche keywords related to industries and products, study the search intent of customer groups, and ensure the correctness of the optimization direction. Imagine if you were a customer buying a product, what would you type into a search engine to find what you want? Of course, there are many better ways to achieve this, such as asking the customer or the salesperson responsible for the customer.
Step2: Keyword research
1. Keyword analysis: further determine the initial keyword list, and use related keyword tools to expand more relevant keywords and long tail keywords. Analyze the search intent, search volume, and competition difficulty of keywords, and select appropriate keywords for subsequent page layout. Be careful not to ignore other names for keywords, singular and plural forms, and spelling differences and errors.
2. Ranking evaluation: Clearly understand the difficulty of competition for current keywords in order to accurately evaluate future website rankings. It is recommended that you use SEMrush or Excel to calculate the weekly ranking change. While the keyword ranking changes, we can also observe the improvement of website traffic.
3. Keyword ranking goal formulation: Clearly set keywords or website traffic promotion goals in order to optimize the traffic funnel later. Some people find this goal difficult to set. It doesn’t matter. From the simplest, for example, the website traffic this month is 100IP, then try to increase it to 200IP next month. Each goal will make the website optimization process tangible. When this step is repeated many times, there will be a clear understanding of how well the keywords are made and website traffic promotion.
Step3: Content optimization and submission
1. On-page SEO: The problem of seo layout within a website page is one of the most important links in the entire SEO optimization process. Good On-page SEO not only ensures the readability of the article, but also has reasonable keywords and internal and external link layouts, which is very conducive to the website’s ranking in search engines. Let’s take a look at some points that need to be focused on in On-page SEO.
- Choice of TDK
Title: The title of the web page represents the core point of the web page, which tells you what the web page does. Keyword-based titles help determine the topic and optimization direction of pages that contain keywords.
Description (Describtion): Due to changes in Google’s algorithm, meta descriptions no longer directly affect rankings, but it will directly affect the click-through rate of websites. The difference between a CTR of 3% and a CTR of 0.3% is often fatal.
Keywords (Keywords): The selection of keywords strives to achieve 3 goals, accurate positioning, large search volume, and low competition difficulty.
2. Keyword layout: The overall layout of keywords follows the top-down principle:
In On-page SEO, pay attention to the layout of keywords
- Core keywords in the title or h tag
- Core keywords appear in the first 100 words of the article
- Make sure core keywords appear 2-3 times on the page
- Layout long tail keywords
- Use bold or tilt effects
3. Internal and external chain layout: In order to increase the connectivity of the website when the layout of the internal chain, visitors can easily reach other pages of the website. Reasonable internal links are conducive to the improvement of the SEO ranking of web pages. It is recommended that 2-3 places be added to the article. The external links in the website cannot play a role in transmitting weight to the website itself, but the layout of high-quality outbound external links is conducive to increasing Google’s trust in the website.
4. Optimization of pictures / videos: Pictures must be losslessly compressed before uploading, otherwise the loading speed of the website will be affected. In addition, the name and description of the picture must correspond to the responding product. Optimize Alt tags for images. For videos, it is recommended to upload the video to social platforms such as YouTube and then embed the website, which will help improve the loading speed of web pages.
5. Use Rich Snippet to increase the CTR of the website: The click-through rate of the website is very important for the website, so we recommend that the website install Rich Snippet-related plugins to generate structured data and increase the click-through rate of the website. 3. Generate sitemaps for Google and Bing: make it easier for search engines to index your site. Create XML and HTML versions. Html version is the first step. Submit a sitemap via Google and Bing Webmaster Tools.
6. Submit the website to the search engine: Sometimes it may feel that the search engine’s indexing is too slow, so we can submit the URL directly to the search engine, so that the web page will be indexed by the search engine.
This function can be achieved through Google Webmaster Tools and Bing Webmaster Tools.
Step4: External chain construction
“Content is king, and external links are king” I believe many SEOers have heard this sentence, but with the adjustment of Google’s Panda algorithm, the help of external links to SEO has greatly decreased, but there is still a long way to go. Therefore, we still have to do external chain construction. There are three types of external links: directly attract traffic, increase web page weight and trust, attract spiders to crawl, and speed up the collection of external link types and how to do external links.
Step5: Monitoring and maintenance
1. Monitoring: In the later stage, we need to monitor the ranking status and traffic status of the website to ensure the effectiveness of the SEO strategy. Of course, the ranking status of each keyword and the traffic it brings.
2. Maintenance: It is necessary to continuously increase and modify keywords and website content to continuously improve the ranking of the website in search engines. This will make the website’s traffic continue to rise, avoiding stagnation or decline. Of course, you also need to test the website from time to time to avoid other situations. The construction of external links in the later period is also indispensable. The continuous growth of related external links will bring a great boost to the website. (Source: Foreign trade SEO promotion in English)
The above content is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent Hugo’s position! This article is reprinted with the authorization of the original author. Reprinting requires the authorization and consent of the original author.
omplete SEO optimization process omplete SEO optimization process