In Sweden, Dalarna University is an institution of higher education where the board of directors ensures that it is administered according to that law.
DU is home to a number of foreign study environments and welcomes students from around the globe. You will receive an education that will prepare you for a successful career while broadening your horizons in terms of personal growth, global perspectives and specialized skills.
Dalarna University is also cooperating and the university aims to provide its students with the means to make a difference in the world. Dalarna University awards partial scholarships to a number of its new international, fee-paying Master’s students who have demonstrated excellence in their educational endeavors.
Details About Dalarna University Scholarship 2023
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Dalarna University
- Study in: Sweden
- Deadline: March 25, 2022 (Autumn Intake) / September 01 – September 30, 2022 (Spring intake)
- Business Studies with an International Focus
- Data Science
- Business Intelligence
- Tourism Destination Development
- Materials Engineering and Product Development
- Energy-Efficient Built Environment
- Solar Energy Engineering
The recipients of the Dalarna University Scholarship receive the following benefits:
- Scholarships reduce your tuition fees directly and cover between 10 and 50 percent of your total tuition. Over the duration of your program, you will automatically be deducted set amounts each semester.
The partial scholarships are only open to fee-paying students. The cost of one semester of full-time studies (30 credits) at Dalarna University ranges between 43.500 and 70.000 SEK.
Criteria for Dalarna University Scholarships
Dalarna University Scholarship applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World countries
- From an internationally recognized university, you hold a bachelor’s degree (equivalent to a Swedish bachelor’s degree).
- English proficiency is typically demonstrated through an international test such as TOEFL or IELTS, where a minimum score of 90 (on the IBT or 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 on the IELTS) is required.
What is the Dalarna University Scholarship Application Process?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow these instructions:
Fill out the application form and upload the following documents;
- Your CV (uploaded to your University Admissions account).
- You must upload a letter of recommendation from your employer or teacher to your University Admissions account.
- Video where you explain why you should be awarded a scholarship: In the video (no more than 60 seconds long), you need to explain why you should be awarded a scholarship from Dalarna University. You will need to upload this video to a website or cloud storage so that the scholarship committee can view it. Include the link to the video in your scholarship application. A video must only be able to be viewed using the link provided to the scholarship committee. Videos should not be sent directly to Dalarna University.
You must submit your admissions application before submitting this application.
For more information about Dalarna University Scholarships, please visit the Official Website