The ECMC Foundation is a national foundation based in Los Angeles dedicated to improving postsecondary outcomes for underserved students. A member of the ECMC Group enterprise based in Minneapolis, it works together to help students succeed. In order to prepare underserved students for postsecondary education and fulfilling careers, they aim to make long-term investments – either alone or in collaboration with other nonprofit, public, private, and philanthropic partners – to improve academic achievement among underserved students.
What are the benefits of applying to this program? All learners should have access to quality education, career opportunities, and the necessary support to succeed regardless of their socioeconomic background, neighborhood or zip code they grew up in, or skin color.
Scholarships are available for diploma-level studies at American universities through the ECMC Foundation USA Scholarships 2023.
Available Subjects:Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.All Subjects
Eligible Nationalities:All nationalities are eligible
In the academic year 2022/2023, the ECMC Foundation will provide education funds to high-potential applicants.
- Applicants must meet all the following criteria in order to be eligible:
- IRS-registered 501(c)(3) or 509(a)(1), (2), or (3) nonprofits
- Government entities
- Institutions and systems of postsecondary education or their affiliated and supporting foundations
- ECMC Foundation accepts Letters of Inquiry (LOIs) on a rolling basis. All LOIs must fit within the priorities of College Success or Career Readiness focus areas. Lois are submitted through our online system (for your convenience, you can preview the form template here).
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Your organization’s purpose, relevant history, and effectiveness data.
- An outline of your objectives, as well as a summary of the activities you request support for.
- Date and duration of the proposed activities.
- This document includes the total amount of funding needed, the amount requested from the ECMC Foundation, and information about other sources of funding.
- Information about the organization, including its EIN and contact information.
- Admission Requirements: Excellent marks on a previous degree certificate are required.
- Language Requirement: English proficiency certificates must be submitted by applicants.