Published on February 10, 2022
Congratulations on getting covered for 2022. At HealthCare.gov, we’re here to help you understand how to use your new coverage. Get answers to common health insurance questions.
What prescriptions are covered by my new plan?
- Your plan will help pay the cost of certain prescriptions.
- Medications on your plan’s list of covered drugs (called a “formulary”) are usually cheaper.
- Visit your plan’s website, call their Member Services, or review your for a list of covered drugs.
How can I find a doctor in my plan?
- Most plans give you the best price on services when you see a doctor who has a contract with the plan.
- You may be able to see doctors who don’t contract with the plan, but you may pay more.
- Learn how to find a doctor in your plan.