Every first-year entering class at Illinois Wesleyan is eligible for merit scholarships and need-based financial aid. International students are students who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
Details about Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships 2023
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Illinois Wesleyan University, USA
- Host Institution(s): Illinois Wesleyan University, USA
- Scholarship Worth: Full-tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Bachelor degree, Masters
- Nationality: International Students
- Application Deadline: February 15, 2023
Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships & Financial Aid
International students who are highly qualified and have demonstrated academic achievement and talent are awarded several scholarships each year.
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- President’s Scholarships
- Need-Based Financial Aid
Scholarships, loans, and campus employment are available to IWU students in addition to merit scholarships.
Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships & Financial Aid applicants must meet the following requirements:
- International students must apply
- A minimum of fifteen (15) academic units in English, foreign language, mathematics, laboratory science, and social science are required.
- Applicants must have a cumulative grade-point average of at least a B.
- Personal statements that are well written.
- School and community activities for students.
- A letter of recommendation from a guidance counsellor or academic teacher, or a Teacher Evaluation Form.
- TOEFL scores for international students.
Applications for Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships & Financial Aid should be submitted online by interested and eligible students. All application materials must be submitted by November 15th to be considered.
In order to be considered for admission to Illinois Wesleyan University, students must submit the following documents:
- Choose from one of the following applications (no preference is given to any one application):
- All previous high school and/or college transcripts
- (For those using CommonApp, the evaluation portion of the School Report will fulfill this requirement, but additional letters are welcome.)
- ACT /SAT scores
- Personal Interview (for test optional)
- International students whose first or native language is not English are still required to submit either the TOEFL or IELTS.
You can submit letters of recommendation and transcripts through your application, or you can mail them to:
The Admissions Office at Illinois Wesleyan University. Bloomington, IL 61702 PO Box 2900
The post Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships for International Students 2023 appeared first on Scholarship.