Pratt Institute offers this scholarship application to all international students interested in undertaking an undergraduate program with these international merit-based scholarships. It is likely that the scholarship award will cover the tuition fee. Selection of winners will be based on the admission application of the student.
Pratt Institute is a private university located in Brooklyn, New York. According to the QS World University Rankings by Subject, Pratt Institute is ranked #7 out of 230 US and international art and design colleges. A prestigious art, architecture, and design school, it is one of the most prestigious in the world.
What makes Pratt Institute a great place to study? Artists and creative professionals at Pratt are educated to contribute to society responsibly. Students can take advantage of the vast opportunities in Brooklyn and Manhattan through its partnerships with several major cultural institutions.
Details About International Scholarships at Pratt Institute USA
- University or Organization: Pratt Institute
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Application Deadline: Students should apply by November 1, 2022.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for undergraduate programs offered at Pratt Institute.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have good merit.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply for admission via the Common Application Portal. We will consider all eligible applicants.
- Students must submit official transcripts as supporting documents.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the university’s undergraduate program requirements.
- Language Requirement: Scores from the following English language proficiency tests are required:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 53
- Duolingo – 105
Pratt Institute will award merit-based scholarships to the applicants selected as winners.