You’re probably here to find out what universities offer the CPT in the United States. If you are looking to start your education in the United States, 19 universities offer Day One CPT. In the USA, there are three types of CPT.
Day 1 CPT types
- The degree-based CPT requires students in a degree program to complete an internship in order to complete their coursework.
- The course-based CPT can be earned in two ways: through employment or by designing a research project based on employment.
- An established formal co-operative educational agreement between your department and a specific employer might allow you to apply for cooperative CPT.
CPT University Requirements for Day 1
Visa valid for F-1 students
- Each semester you are enrolled in school, you must maintain the F-1 visa requirements.
- Day 1 CPT is only available for students who have selected a major; if you do not have a major, you will not be eligible.
- It is possible that you are not an exchange student visiting from abroad.
- During the academic year, you must be enrolled full-time.
List of Top Day 1 CPT Universities in USA
University of the Cumberlands Day 1 CPT
With a day 1 CPT program, the University of the Cumberlands is a Christian-based secondary school of education located in Williamsburg, Kentucky.
A bachelor’s degree program, a master’s degree program, and a doctorate program. Psychology, Business Administration, and Physician Assistant Studies. All levels of degrees are available in education at the University of the Cumberlands.
Vanderbilt University Day 1 CPT
Approximately 12,800 students attend the school, which offers undergraduate and graduate programs. The university offers a wide range of majors.
Vanderbilt University is known for its small student-to-faculty ratio. There is also a 1-day CPT program available.
International Technological University Day 1 CPT
Business and technology programs are offered at the school at the bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels.
Students at this school can also participate in an Academic Internship Program as part of the American STEM Initiative. The International Technological University also offers a day one CPT program.
United States University Day 1 CPT
Several days 1 CPT programs are available at this secondary school in San Diego, California for international students.
New Jersey Institute of Technology Day 1 CPT
We are a Top 100 National University, a To-Ranked Public Honors College, and voted #1 Nationally in Student Economic Opportunity. Additionally, the school offers a variety of study programs, including Business, Engineering, and Math and Science.
Westcliff University Day 1 CPT
Westcliff University, located in California, offers an international day 1 CPT program.
- College of Business, which offers the following degree programs:
- Bachelor of Business (BBA)
- Masters of Business (MBA)
- Master of Science in Computer Science (MSCS)
- Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT)
- Doctor of Business (DBA)
- Undergraduate Certificates
- Graduate Certificates
- College of Education, which offers the following degree programs:
- MA TESOL
- TESOL Certificate
Trine University Day 1 CPT
The University of Trine was founded in 1884. The school offers a variety of programs and degrees. Bachelor’s degree programs are offered in Arts and Sciences, Business, Education, Engineering and Computing, and Health Sciences. Among the graduate programs offered by Trine University are Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Science with a Major in Criminal Justice, Master of Science in Engineering Management, Master of Science in Information Studies, Master of Physician Assistant Studies, and Doctor of Physical Therapy.
Monroe College Day 1 CPT
Monroe College was founded in 1933 as a women’s school in the Bronx, New York. The college accepts both males and females, as well as international students, and offers an international day 1 CPT program.
Several undergraduate programs are available, including Business and Accounting, Culinary, Education, Hospitality, and Criminal Justice. A number of Master’s degree programs are also available, such as those in Health Care Administration, Criminal Justice, Accounting, Computer Science, Hospitality, Education, and Health Care Administration.
Wichita State University Day 1 CPT
Wichita State University is located in Kansas, US. The university offers CPT to international students as well. In the spring and fall semesters, the World Health Organization typically works part-time. However, during the winter and summer breaks, it will work full-time. If a student wants to do a CPT, they should apply for a full-time position.
Other Day 1 CPT Universities
As well as the above-mentioned academic institutions, the following colleges and schools offer day 1 CPT programs for international students:
- Knowledge Systems Institute
- Wichita State University
- Globe University/Minnesota School of Business
- Infoserve Technologies Institute
- Harrisburg University of Science and Technology
- Virginia International University
- University of North America
- Stratford University
- Goldey-Beacom College
- Everest University
- Hamline University
As you begin your studies as well as your CPT in the United States, we wish you the best of luck.