Among the groups released are Anaesthesia, ENT, Medical, Microbiology, Paediatric, and others. On September 1 and 2, 2022, NBE conducted the NEET SS exam 2022 for admission into 2447 Doctor of Medicine – DM and Masters of Surgery – MCh seats. As announced officially, qualified candidates will now proceed to the next step of the admission process. Below are the steps for downloading the NEET SS 2022 result PDF from the official website.
NEET SS Result 2022:
- Go to the official website–nbe.edu.in
- On the appeared homepage, click on the NEET SS tab
- Now, click on the result tab
- Candidates will be redirected to a new page containing NEET SS result PDF links of different groups
- Click on the respective group and the PDF will open
- Take a printout for future references
Candidates must attain 50th percentile to qualify for the NEET SS exam in 2022. Medical Counselling Committee, MCC will administer admissions through NEET SS on the basis of NEET SS scores and other criteria.