Scholarships are awarded to outstanding international students who demonstrate academic excellence and a desire to pursue a legal career.
Scholarship applications are separate from university applications. An offer of a scholarship is subject to your acceptance into the Bachelor of Laws (Honours) or associated dual degree program at The University of Queensland.
LAWS courses taken towards an approved law program are eligible for Undergraduate International Student Scholarships. Scholarships do not cover living expenses, travel expenses, overseas health insurance, or student services and amenities.
Details About T. C. Beirne School of Law Undergraduate International Student Scholarship 2022
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Queensland, Australia
- Host Institution(s): University of Queensland, Australia
- Scholarship Worth: 25% or 50%
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Bachelor degree
- Nationality: International Students
- Application Deadline: October 15, 2022
In order to qualify for the T. C. Beirne School of Law Undergraduate International Student Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must have applied for a place as an international student and have not yet commenced at UQ
- Applicants must be ready to enrol in full-time program
- Applicants must be start undergraduate degree program in law
- Applicants who do not hold another scholarship that the Dean considers to be similar.
To apply for the T. C. Beirne School of Law Undergraduate International Student Scholarship, you must submit your application online. The application should take about 20 minutes to complete.
You will be required to have the following:
- A copy of your CV
- Academic transcripts
- 2 reference letters.
You will also need to tell us about:
- Describe why you are interested in studying law and what you hope to achieve
- Describe your personal qualities, including your leadership potential, community involvement, cultural achievements, and anything else you consider relevant
- Financial hardship or need
- Scholarships you have applied for in the past.
At any time, you can save your progress and resume your application.
The post T. C. Beirne School of Law Undergraduate International Student Scholarship appeared first on Scholarship.